Log in or create new account to save this product to your wishlist.
This easily adjustable scarifying rake is ideal for removing moss or breaking up the thatch layer present in many lawns.
The rake’s teeth-like blades pierce the top layer of soil so that the grass gets more air, light, water – necessary for improved earth and a healthy lawn.
Scarifying is stressful for the grass, so always fertilise immediately afterwards. If you have a lot of moss, we recommend overseeding to rejuvenate your existing lawn after scarification.
Make scarification an annual part of your lawn maintenance calendar.
Period of use
- Easily removes moss
- Gives grass air, light and water
- Sturdy teeth make this rake ideal for combing out large quantities of moss
- Provides a more vital lawn
- The adjustable handle provides an ergonomic grip
- Made of high-quality aluminium
- Easy to assemble and store
- A must-have in every lawn fanatic’s kit
- Moss- and thatch removal
- Renew your lawn and renovate older lawns
- Scarify in March, April, May, September or October
- After scarifying, always fertilise with a high nitrogen fertiliser for quick recovery
- Overseed heavily mossed areas for rapid recovery
- Where there is a lot of moss, comb out horizontally and diagonally.
- Creates a stunning, deep green lawn
Frequently Bought TogetherAll products
Choose the right product
Answer 2 questions and we suggest you
Take the survey