Log in or create new account to save this product to your wishlist.
Aerating your lawn is an essential part of maintaining your soil, helping air, water, and nutrients penetrate down into the plant’s roots.
Hollow-tine aeration uses small hollow pipes to remove thousands of topsoil cylinders – a bit like an apple-corer, removing the centre of the fruit. This helps loosen compacted soil and encourages the grass plant to develop deeper roots (making it more resistant to drought).
Also allows you to topdress the soil which helps you control the quality of the earth.
Aeration is an essential process, reducing the density of the soil and improving drainage.
Aerate at any time of the year (as long as the temperatures are between 10 and 30 degrees Celsius).
Period of use
- Venting allows for better permeability of air, water and nutrients
- Easy to use
- No more soggy patches or puddles
- Promotes better development of the roots
- Durable finish
- For all soil types
- Enjoy a more vital lawn after aerating
- For all soil- and grass types
- Aerate every year
- Eliminates puddles
- Promotes deeper roots (and improving drought-resistance)
- Aeration is particularly effective where grass struggles to grow
- Can be used all year round, at temperatures between 10 and 30 degrees
- Easier in slightly moist soil
- Lawn can be used immediately after use
- Ideal for sowing or fertilising
Frequently Bought TogetherAll products
Choose the right product
Answer 2 questions and we suggest you
Take the survey
The hottest products!
Don’t miss them.