Log in or create new account to save this product to your wishlist.
MOOWY’s telescopic leaf rake is the perfect tool for clearing fallen leaves and rotting organic matter from your lawn’s topsoil. The thin prongs are also ideal for combing-out moss – preventing the growth of suffocating thatch.
Give your grass the best chance to thrive by regularly removing debris from the topsoil, helping oxygen penetrate down into the grass plant’s roots.
For best results, fertilise and overseed after raking – that way, you’ll have a lush, beautiful lawn that grows back more vigorously – leaving little opportunity for moss and weed growth.
Maximise the growth potential of your lawn with our telescopic leaf rake for fantastic lawns all year round.
Period of use
- Gives your grass plants the space, light, and air they need to thrive
- The rake’s thin teeth make it ideal for combing the moss from a lawn
- Ensures a more luscious lawn
- Ergonomic design – can be adjusted to an appropriate size
- Expertly manufactured from high-quality aluminium
- Makes combing-out moss a cinch
- Easy to assemble and store
- A must-have in every lawn fanatic’s toolkit
- Leaf- and moss removal
- Renew your lawn
- Can be used all year round.
- Most effective during March, April, September, and October.
- After raking, fertilise for quick recovery
- Reseed with Quick Recovery grass seed where moss has killed the grass.
- Creates a stunning, beautiful lawn
Frequently Bought TogetherAll products
Choose the right product
Answer 2 questions and we suggest you
Take the survey