Log in or create new account to save this product to your wishlist.
- Powerful and rapid growth within 7 – 14 days
- Premier League quality seed for robust blades and thick growth
- With the Aquasaver coating you save 34% water and your seeds germinate 20% quicker
- Perfect for the unpredictable UK weather. Survives cold, wet British winters.
- For premium-quality lawns due to specially selected grass varieties
- Easy user manual
- Easy resealable packaging for excellent shelf life
- 100% satisfaction guarantee or money back
- Used in over 100,000 gardens
This fast-growing grass seed is perfect for patching up tired lawns. Containing hardy perennial ryegrass, your lawn becomes super-resilient to heavy use.
Winter-hardy and resistant to the unpredictable British weather, Power Lawn lasts for years - with natural resistance to disease and fungi.
For best results, sow when the soil temperature is above 10 degrees; remove leaves, stones, and garden waste; press the seeds into the soil, and keep the soil moist. Simple!
- Premier League Quality - our seeds are produced by the same company that supplied seed for most of the 2018 FIFA World Cup stadiums.
- Perfectly suited to the unpredictable British climate. Drought-resistant and tolerable of heavy rain, Power Lawn grass seed grows rapidly and maintains its deep green.
- Strong growth & winter resistant - quick sprouting and robust growth; even in slightly shady areas. Water well in dry weather for maximum growth.
|Perennial Ryegrass||80%||Establishes quickly, with a fairly fine structure|
|Red fescue ‘MAXIMA 1’||20%||Fine structure. Ensures a full and thick lawn. Extra disease resistant genetics.|
Period of use
*only to be used between 10° and 25° Celsius
*spring and autumn are the best times to sow grass
For best results, prepare your soil well before application.
- Water the soil well.
- Remove leaves and mow the existing lawn (no shorter than 5 cm).
- Divide grass seed into two equal parts. Spread the first part lengthways and the second part widthways.
- Using a weighted seed roller, roll the grass seed for optimal seed-to-soil contact.
- Water immediately. The soil MUST remain moist for at least two weeks.
- Avoid walking on the grass until its first mowing.
|Soil type||For all soil types|
|Sowing rate||17 g/m²|
|Use||Frequently treaded lawn|
|Period of use||February until October|
|Aquasaver coating||With Aquasaver you save water and your seeds germinate quicker|
|Sowing New Lawn||Use double the amount when creating a new lawn|
Pamper your lawn…