Log in or create new account to save this product to your wishlist.
Power Lawn Grass Seed
For fast-growing Premier League-quality lawns! MOOWY’s Power Lawn grass seed germinates and proliferates for a rapid transformation of your treasured outdoor space. Hardy, with a life cycle of several years.
£16.99 – £308.99
This fast-growing grass seed is perfect for patching up tired lawns. Containing hardy perennial ryegrass, your lawn becomes super-resilient to heavy use.
Winter-hardy and resistant to the unpredictable British weather, expect grass that lasts for years – with natural resistance to disease and fungi.
For best results, sow when the soil temperature is above 10 degrees; remove leaves, stones, and garden waste; press the seeds into the soil, and keep the soil moist. Simple!
- Premier League Quality – our seeds are produced by the same company that supplied seed for most of the 2018 FIFA World Cup stadiums.
- Perfectly suited to the unpredictable British climate. Drought-resistant and tolerable of heavy rain, Power Lawn grass seed grows rapidly and maintains its deep green.
- Strong growth & winter resistant – quick sprouting and robust growth; even in slightly shady areas. Water well in dry weather for maximum growth.
Period of use
- Powerful and rapid growth within 7 – 14 days
- Premier League quality seed for robust blades and thick growth
- Perfect for the unpredictable UK weather. Survives cold, wet British winters.
- For premium-quality lawns due to specially selected grass varieties
- Easy user manual
- Easy resealable packaging for excellent shelf life
- 100% satisfaction guarantee or money back
- Used in over 100,000 gardens
For best results, prepare your soil well before application.
- Water the soil well.
- Remove leaves and mow the existing lawn (no shorter than 5 cm).
- Divide grass seed into two equal parts. Spread the first part lengthways and the second part widthways.
- Using a weighted seed roller, roll the grass seed for optimal seed-to-soil contact.
- Water immediately. The soil MUST remain moist for at least two weeks.
- Avoid walking on the grass until its first mowing.
|Soil type||For all soil types|
|Use||Active use. Robust.|
|Period of use||February until October|
|Sowing New Lawn||Use double the amount for a completely new lawn|
Frequently Bought TogetherAll products
Choose the right product
Answer 2 questions and we suggest you
Take the survey
The hottest products!
Don’t miss them.