Log in or create new account to save this product to your wishlist.
£18.99 – £319.99
Shade & Sun Grass Seed
Shade & Sun Grass Seed
Achieve a beautiful lawn even in shady areas, thanks to MOOWY's highly-recommended Shade & Sun grass seed. Our robust, fast-growing seed provides a beautiful, lush lawn with an ornamental feel in both sunny and shaded areas.
If your garden is in full or partial shade, your lawn is probably patchy, at best. MOOWY’s Shade & Sun grass seed is ideal for those shady areas – thriving in spaces that regular grass seed struggles to cover.
Spaces beneath trees or next to buildings or fences are notoriously shady. Our expertly-selected seed blend contains fine-leafed grass varieties that thrive in low light areas.
Enjoy a beautiful ornamental lawn, even in shady areas, with grass that grows slowly and requires less mowing than regular grass!
Suitable for sunny spots as well.
- Perfect choice for the UK climate – handles cold weather better than cheaper grass seed and thins less during the winter.
- Copes with low reel mowing for that classic manicured look. Superb, premium grasses that tolerate the shade and the unpredictability of the British summer.
- Grows in the shade AND in the blasting sun – perfect for patch repair and easy to spread by hand or with a spreader, this grass seed looks beautiful throughout the summer and autumn.
Period of use
- Achieve the look & feel of an ornamental lawn
- Shade-tolerant blend
- Germinates fully in 2-3 weeks
- Specially selected grass varieties & grass families ensure a superb, robust lawn
- Designed for UK weather; thins less during winter
- Tolerates short mowing for that manicured look
- Easy user manual
- Easy resealable packaging for maximum shelf life
- 100% satisfaction guarantee or money back
- Used in over 100,000 gardens
As with all new grass seed, water the seedlings well for at least two weeks after sowing.
Rolling the seed after spreading will ensure optimal seed-to-soil contact for a consistent appearance throughout your beautiful, new lawn.
- Water and prepare the soil by removing fallen leaves and garden waste.
- Mow the existing lawn no shorter than 5 cm.
- Divide the grass seed into two equal parts. Spread the first part lengthways and the second part widthways.
- With a weighted roller, roll the grass seed to generate good seed-to-soil contact.
- Water immediately. The soil MUST remain moist for at least two weeks after sowing.
- Avoid walking on the grass until after its first mowing.
|Soil type||For all soil types|
|Period of use||February until October|
|Sowing New Lawn||Use double the amount for a new lawn|
Frequently Bought TogetherAll products
Choose the right product
Answer on 3 questions and we suggest you
Take the survey
The hottest products!
Don’t miss them.