Log in or create new account to save this product to your wishlist.
- Premier League-quality grass seed
- Perfect for the UK climate. Thins less during winter
- With the Aquasaver coating you save 34% water and your seeds germinate 20% quicker
- Robust and rapid-growing grass seed. Germinates in 7 – 14 days
- For premium-quality lawns due to specially selected grass varieties
- Easy user manual
- Easy resealable packaging for excellent shelf life
- 100% satisfaction guarantee or money back
- Used in over 100,000 gardens
Containing a high concentration of fine-leaved perennial ryegrass, Sport & Fun grass seed mix produces the look and feel of a beautiful ornamental lawn but is robust enough to withstand heavy use by kids and pets.
Rapid germination provides a full grass surface, ready for use faster than competitor brands. Expect results within 14 days (if the soil temperature is over 10 degrees).
The rapid growth inhibits weeds, making this super-robust grass suitable for scarifying.
Perfect for the unpredictable British climate. Withstands drought and heavy downfalls, Sport & Fun grass seed lasts for years and years.
- Ideal grass choice for high-use lawns. Resistant to children & pets, this hardy grass mix will withstand sports and pets searching for their bones.
- Premier League quality - our seeds are produced by the same company that supplied seed for most of the 2018 FIFA World Cup stadiums.
- Easy to spread by hand or with a spreader. Once rolled, this seed germinates rapidly. Suitable for all soil types.
|Perennial Ryegrass||60%||Establishes quickly. Has a fairly fine structure|
|Red fescue||35%||Fine structure. Ensures a full and thick lawn|
|Kentucky Bluegrass||5%||Very fine structure with sideways growth for strength|
Period of use
*only to be used between 10° and 25° Celsius
*spring and autumn are the best times to sow grass
As with all grass seed, do not allow young seedlings to dry out. Maintain the moisture of the soil for at least two weeks after sowing. Suitable for patching up existing lawns or for entirely new lawns.
- Water the soil well, ensuring adequate moisture levels.
- Remove leaves & mow the lawn (no shorter than 5 cm).
- Divide grass seed into two equal parts. Spread the first part lengthways and the second part widthways.
- Roll the grass seed for optimal seed-to-soil contact.
- Water immediately. The soil must remain moist for at least two weeks after sowing.
- Avoid walking on the grass until its first mowing.
|Soil Type||For all soil types|
|Sowing rate||17 g/m²|
|Use||Frequently treaded lawn|
|Period of use||February until October|
|Aquasaver coating||With Aquasaver you save water and your seeds germinate quicker|
|Sowing new lawn||Use double the amount when creating a new lawn|
Pamper your lawn…