Log in or create new account to save this product to your wishlist.
Give your young lawn the best chance to thrive with our expertly-developed Lawn Starter fertiliser, providing the exact nutrient composition to promote the healthy establishment of new grass plants.
Apply Lawn Starter as you sow your new lawn seed, offering a high phosphorus content that promotes healthy root development. Magnesium helps your young grass plants absorb the nutrients it needs to become a robust adult plant.
Lawn Starter uses MOOWY’s unique granular coating. This promotes a slow-release of nutrients, preventing the nutrient surge you get with competitor products (which can damage the young grass).
- Put an end to yellow or brown spots. Young lawns need potassium to grow strong roots and sturdy blades, along with minimal nitrogen (which burns the leaves).
- Odourless & harmless to children and animals.
- Easy to use. Includes detailed instructions for use and gardener-friendly packaging! Resealable for maximum shelf life.
NPK Ratio: 6-10-8 + 2%MgO
Period of use
- Premium absorption for young grass
- Slow-acting nitrogen stimulates vigorous shoots
- No additional water required (if the soil is already moist)
- Odourless after application
- Can be used before, during, or after sowing new grass seed
- Easy resealable packaging for maximum shelf life
- Used in over 100,000 gardens
- Easy user manual
- 100% satisfaction guarantee or money back
Measure out the correct amount of Lawn Starter fertiliser for the size of your lawn. Suitable for all-year-round application and for young lawns as well as freshly sown seed.
- Prepare the soil for planting by removing stones and levelling it out with a rake.
- Sow the seed and divide the fertiliser into two equal parts. Spread evenly over the lawn (taking one part lengthways and the other half widthways).
- Lightly water the lawn for faster action.
|Soil type||For all types of grass and soil|
|Period of use||February until October|
|Type||Granulate 2 - 3 mm|
|Safety||Not harmful to children and pets after application|
Frequently Bought TogetherAll products
Choose the right product
Answer 2 questions and we suggest you
Take the survey