Log in or create new account to save this product to your wishlist.
Give your young lawn the best chance to thrive with our expertly-developed Lawn Starter fertiliser, providing the exact nutrient composition to promote the healthy establishment of new grass plants. Read more...
Apply Lawn Starter as you sow your new lawn seed, offering a high phosphorus content that promotes healthy root development. Magnesium helps your young grass plants absorb the nutrients it needs to become a robust adult plant.
Lawn Starter uses MOOWY’s unique granular coating. This promotes a slow-release of nutrients, preventing the nutrient surge you get with competitor products (which can damage the young grass).
- Put an end to yellow or brown spots. Young lawns need potassium to grow strong roots and sturdy blades, along with minimal nitrogen (which burns the leaves).
- Odourless & harmless to children and animals.
- Easy to use. Includes detailed instructions for use and gardener-friendly packaging! Resealable for maximum shelf life.
NPK Ratio: 6-10-8 + 2%MgO
N – Nitrogen6%Stimulates the growth of the grass leaf
|P – Phosphorus||10%||Promotes root growth|
|K – Potassium||8%||Improves disease resistance|
|MgO – Magnesium Oxide||2%||Stimulates cell structure and green colour for better photosynthesis|
Period of use
- Premium absorption for young grass
- Slow-acting nitrogen stimulates vigorous shoots
- No additional water required (if the soil is already moist)
- Odourless after application
- Can be used before, during, or after sowing new grass seed
- Easy resealable packaging for maximum shelf life
- Used in over 100,000 gardens
- Easy user manual
- 100% satisfaction guarantee or money back
Measure out the correct amount of Lawn Starter fertiliser for the size of your lawn. Suitable for all-year-round application and for young lawns as well as freshly sown seed.
- Prepare the soil for planting by removing stones and levelling it out with a rake.
- Sow the seed and divide the fertiliser into two equal parts. Spread evenly over the lawn (taking one part lengthways and the other half widthways).
- Lightly water the lawn for faster action.
|Soil type||For all types of grass and soil|
|Period of use||February until October|
|Type||Granulate 2 – 3 mm|
|Safety||Not harmful to children and pets after application|