Log in or create new account to save this product to your wishlist.
Overseeding is one of the best ways to a more beautiful and full lawn. Read more...
This kit contains the following products:
- Sports & Fun rapid germination grass seed: to overseed bald and thinning spots in your lawn.
- Lawn Starter young lawn fertiliser: to boost growth of young grass in your lawn after overseeding.
Sports & Fun grass seed contains a special ProNitro coating for improved germination. Used alongside our Lawn Starter fertiliser, your grass will grow steadily and evenly.
In combination with our Lawn Starter fertiliser, you can expect deep and rapid root development. Magnesium ensures that the grass plant absorbs lawn food more efficiently.
Our granulated fertiliser is coated for slow-release, minimising nutrient peak, which can damage the young grass.
Sports & Fun grass seed is the perfect overseeding mix - designed to withstand constant, heavy use. With a high percentage of fine-leaved perennial ryegrass, you achieve the look and feel of an ornamental lawn (but with the strength of a Premier League football pitch).
Expect results within 7-14 days if the conditions are favourable (soil temperature of more than 10 degrees).
- High germination rate makes for a speedy repair to a tired lawn. Fast-germination brings results within 14 days.
- Granulated fertiliser designed for slow release. None of the grass burn associated with cheaper powder-based fertilisers.
- Everything you need to repair a patchy lawn. Wake up your tired garden by overseeding your existing grass - for a fuller, greener, more consistent lawn you’ll love.
Sports & Fun | Grass seed
|Perennial Ryegrass||60%||Establishes quickly. Has a fairly fine structure|
|Red fescue||35%||Fine structure. Ensures a full and thick lawn|
|Kentucky Bluegrass||5%||Even finer than red fescue to fill in the smallest bald spots
For lawns that see a lot of action. A fast-germinating mix that ensures rapid growth for high-use lawns.
Resilient, beautiful, and ready for action
Lawn Starter Fertiliser
|N – Nitrogen||6%||Stimulates the growth of the grass leaf|
|P – Phosphorus||10%||Promotes root growth|
|K – Potassium||8%||Improves disease resistance|
|MgO – Magnesium Oxide||3%||Stimulates cell structure and green colour for better photosynthesis|
Period of use
- Germinates within 7 – 14 days
- Resistant to diseases
- Promotes the absorption of lawn food and nature’s nutrients in young grass
- Fast results. Deep green
- Odourless after application
- Easy resealable packaging for excellent shelf life
- 100% satisfaction guarantee or money back
- Used in over 100,000 gardens