Log in or create new account to save this product to your wishlist.
- Outstanding ornamental value
- Germinates in 2-3 weeks
- With the Aquasaver coating you save 34% water and your seeds germinate 20% quicker
- Drought tolerant
- Specially selected grass varieties & grass families, leading to exceptional appearance
- Designed for UK weather; strong overwintering
- Tolerates short mowing for manicured perfection
- Easy user manual
- Easy resealable packaging for maximum shelf life
- Used in over 100,000 gardens
- 100% satisfaction guarantee or money back
We’re bursting with pride over our Premium Lawn grass seed - designed for the type of classic ornamental lawn you’d expect to see in Downton Abbey.
Get the perfect English ornamental lawn with our exceptional grass seed mix and a little love and attention.
With grass this fine, you’ll feel like you are walking on a soft carpet! And because the grass mix grows more slowly than your average lawn, it means less mowing.
Expert Tip for the ultimate ornamental law: mow your ornamental lawn with a reel mower!
- Get a flawless lawn - achieve verdant splendour from our drought-tolerant, slow-growing ornamental grass seed.
- Even growth - this mix of grass grows slowly and evenly, maintaining the look of a perfectly manicured lawn for longer.
- Suitable for our unpredictable weather - maintaining a lawn can be tricky with the British climate. This seed mix is tolerant to cold weather AND drought. Overwinters perfectly, lasting for years—enjoy far less reseeding than with cheaper grass seed mixes.
|Perennial Ryegrass||40%||Establishes quickly. Has a fairly fine structure|
|Red fescue||55%||Fine structure. Ensures a full and thick lawn|
|Kentucky Bluegrass||5%||Very fine structure with sideways growth for strength|
Period of use
*only to be used between 10° and 25° Celsius
*spring and autumn are the best times to sow grass
As with all grass seed, young seedlings require plenty of water. Water well for at least two weeks after sowing.
Rolling the grass seed after spreading will ensure better seed-to-soil contact for more consistent germination throughout the lawn.
- Prepare the soil by watering and removing leaves and garden waste.
- Mow your existing lawn no shorter than 5 cm.
- Divide grass seed into two equal parts. Spread the first part lengthways and the second part widthways.
- Using a weighted roller, roll the grass seed to generate good seed-to-soil contact.
- Water immediately. Soil MUST remain moist for at least two weeks after sowing.
- Avoid walking on the grass until after its first mowing.
|Soil type||For all soil types|
|Use||Frequently treaded lawn|
|Period of use||February until October|
|Aquasaver coating||With Aquasaver you save water and your seeds germinate quicker|
|Sowing New Lawn||Use double the amount to create a new lawn|
Pamper your lawn…