Log in or create new account to save this product to your wishlist.
- Premier League-quality lawn in no time
- Robust and rapid growth; grass seed germinates in 7 – 14 days
- With the Aquasaver coating you save 34% water and your seeds germinate 20% quicker
- Premium quality; specially-selected grass varieties & grass families
- Perfect for the unpredictable UK climate. Stable over-wintering.
- Easy user manual
- Easy resealable packaging for maximum shelf life
- Used in over 100,000 gardens
- 100% satisfaction guarantee or money back
Over time, we all develop bald spots. But luckily there’s something you can do about your lawn!
Quick Repair grass seed is a rapidly-germinating seed mix designed to redevelop those bald spots and rejuvenate tired lawns.
Use directly after scarifying for a thick, lush lawn that any Premier League football team would envy.
The fast recovery mixture contains a high percentage of high-quality perennial ryegrass, which proliferates and stands up to heavy use. Repairing your lawn has never been easier.
- Premier League-Quality - our seeds are produced by the same company that supplied grass seed for most stadiums in the 2018 FIFA World Cup.
- Germination within 7 - 14 days - if the outside temperature is above 10 degrees, your Quick Repair seed will develop into new grass plants in around two weeks. Remove thatch layer and dead organic matter beforehand for best results.
- Easy to spread by hand or with a spreader, and perfect for the unpredictable UK climate.
|Perennial Ryegrass||100%||Establishes quickly. Has a fairly fine structure|
Period of use
*only to be used between 10° and 25° Celsius
*spring and autumn are the best times to sow grass
As with all grass seed, ensure that young seedlings do not dry out. Water well.
Maintain the moisture of the soil for at least two weeks after sowing. Suitable for all soil types.
- Water the soil well.
- Remove leaves, and mow the lawn no shorter than 5 cm.
- Divide grass seed into two equal parts. Spread the first part lengthways and the second part widthways.
- Using a weighted roller, roll the grass seed to generate optimal seed-to-soil contact.
- Water immediately. Soil MUST remain moist for at least two weeks.
- Avoid walking on the grass until it’s ready for its first mowing.
|Soil type||For all soil types|
|Sowing rate||17 g/m²|
|Use||Frequently treaded lawn|
|Period of use||February until October|
|Aquasaver coating||With Aquasaver you save water and your seeds germinate quicker|
|Sowing New Lawn||Use double the amount to create a new lawn|
Pamper your lawn…