Log in or create new account to save this product to your wishlist.
To the uninitiated, scarification is an intimidating process. Initially, you might think that you’ve destroyed your beautiful garden. But give it a week or two, and your lawn will burst back to life with deeper vigour and greater resistance; in a green so bright and deep you’re gonna need shades! Read more...
This kit contains the following products:
- Lime+ lawn lime
- Iron+ 2-in-1 lawn fertiliser and moss control
- Sports & Fun robust grass seed
- Spring Boost lawn fertiliser
Start the process with Iron Plus 2-in-1 to kill moss and thatch. This makes the grass more resilient to the harsh act of scarifying.
Remove the dead moss, and fertilise with the UK’s best lawn feed, Spring Boost: for the extra nutrients your lawn needs to recover from the stress of scarifying.
Spring Boost will bring your lawn back to life with greater strength and a deep green.
After the moss has been removed, the lawn will appear thin, with some substantial bald spots. Overseeding with Sport & Fun grass seed will prevent weeds and repopulate the grass within a week or two.
Our complete scarifying kit also contains Lawn Lime to counteract acidification, helping your grass absorb more nutrients from the soil.
Suitable for all grass- and soil types.
- Perfect for beginners: our scarification kit comes with comprehensive instructions to guide you through the full process.
- Everything you need: our kit contains everything you need for a wonderful outcome from moss killer to fertiliser to lime.
- Transform your lawn: Scarification is a stressful process for your grass. But with the right tools and materials, your lawn will flourish
Spring Boost | Spring lawn fertiliser
|N – Nitrogen||12%||Stimulates the growth of the grass leaf|
|P – Phosphorus||5%||Promotes root growth|
|K – Potassium||5%||Improves disease resistance|
|MgO – Magnesium Oxide||2%||Stimulates cell structure and green colour for better photosynthesis|
Sports & Fun Grass seed
|Perennial Ryegrass||80%||Establishes quickly. Has a fairly fine structure|
|Red fescue||35%||Fine structure. Ensures a full and thick lawn|
|Kentucky Bluegrass||5%||Very fine structure with sideways growth for strength|
2-in-1 Moss Killer and Fertiliser
|N – Nitrogen||3%||Stimulates the growth of the grass leaf|
|P – Phosphorus||7%||Promotes root growth|
|K – Potassium||10%||Improves disease resistance|
|MgO – Magnesium Oxide||3%||Stimulates cell structure and green colour for better photosynthesis|
|Fe – Iron sulfate||8%||Makes scarifying easier and strengthens the plant structure|
Lawn Lime | PH Altering Product
|Calciumoxide (CaO)||–||Lowers the acidity of the soil and ensures that grass can absorb nutrients more easily
Made from English limestone. Super-effective in lowering your soil’s acidity level.
Lime treatments help your grass absorb more nutrients from the earth and increase the efficacy of other lawn care products you apply throughout the year.
Period of use
- Contains everything you need for scarifying
- Restores the lawn quickly
- Controls weed growth
- Counteracts acidification
- Easy resealable packaging for excellent shelf life
- 100% satisfaction guarantee or money back
- Used in over 100,000 gardens