Log in or create new account to save this product to your wishlist.
- Keeps moss and weeds at bay
- Our Lawn Care Set Autumn makes your lawn winter-proof
- Provides deep green colour and healthy growth
- Produces beautiful results in autumn and next spring
- Easy application and clear instructions
- Resealable packaging for maximum shelf life
- 100% satisfaction guarantee
- Proven performance – 100 000 lawns have already been treated with our lawn seeds and fertilisers
This kit contains the following products:
- Lime+lawn lime: to adjust soil pH levels for optimal nutrient intake
- Vital Plus lawn fertiliser: to provide your lawn with nutrients and extra hardiness to endure the winter and grow back stronger in spring
Just because summer is history doesn't mean your lawn has to be. With the right care, your lawn will show its vital side. Crank up the dense growth of your lawn with our All-round Lawn Fertiliser and strengthen its resistance to fungi and diseases. In addition, your lawn will take on a beautiful deep green colour shortly after treatment. And that's only step 1 of our Lawn Care Set Autumn.
With MOOWY's Lawn Lime you ensure a lower acid content in the soil in step 2. This means your lawn absorbs nutrients better. Your lawn will love it and grow extra vigorously as a thank you for the friendly care. Moss will then have no chance to take over your garden in the coming winter. The same goes for weeds in spring.
Perfect lawn care in autumn not only means that you can enjoy your beautiful, full lawn in the last sunny days of the year. The results are also clearly visible in spring.
- Get your lawn in shape in autumn and you'll have less moss to remove in spring.
- Our Autumn Lawn Care Kit contains all the nutrients your lawn needs after a tough summer of dry spells and garden parties.
- Optimise the pH of your soil and make sure the grasses you want grow and thrive.
|N – Nitrogen||3%||Stimulates the growth of the grass leaf|
|P – Phosphorus||7%||Promotes root growth|
|K – Potassium||10%||Improves disease resistance|
|MgO – Magnesium Oxide||3%||Stimulates cell structure and green colour for better photosynthesis|
|CaO – calcium oxide||8%||Reduces the acidity of the soil and facilitates nutrient uptake|
|Calcium oxide (CaO)||40%||Lowers the acidity level of the soil, allowing grass to grow better than moss. The grass can also absorb nutrients more easily at higher Ph values. Ideal Ph between 5.5 & 6.5|
Period of use
*Only to be used at temperatures above 5° Celsius
*Leave at least 3 weeks between fertilising and liming
|Soil type||For all soil types|
|Sowing rate||17 g/m²|
|Use||Frequently treaded lawn|
|Period of use||All-year-round, in temperatures above 5° celsius|
|Safety||Not harmful for children and pets after application|
|Sowing new lawn||Use double the amount when creating a new lawn|
Pamper your lawn…