Log in or create new account to save this product to your wishlist.
This easy-to-spread fertiliser contains iron sulphate, which works quickly and gives your grass a deep green colour. Read more...
The high iron sulphate concentration increases your lawn’s resistance to moss, weeds, pests, and diseases, helping it recover after its winter dormancy and redevelop its lusciousness.
Iron Plus 2-in-1 fertiliser improves the cell structure of the grass, making this product the perfect preparation for scarification. Ideally, use Iron Plus a week before dethatching.
If you’re planning a BBQ or a garden party, you’ll want your lawn to look its best. The fast-acting iron sulphate gives your grass a colour boost in just two days, but for the full effect, it takes around a week. Water your lawn immediately after use for more rapid results.
- Moss killer & lawn feed in one. No additional products, expenses, or work required.
- Fast results! A colour boost in 2 days and a total transformation in colour in just one week. Perfect for use after the cold winter months
- Easy to use - includes detailed instructions and gardener-friendly packaging. Resealable for safe storage.
Not suitable for freshly seeded grass (less than three months)
Perfect as a spring, late autumn, or winter dethatching fertilizer
Important: Avoid contact with floor tiling; iron can cause discolouration or rust stains
NPK - ratio: 3-7-10 + 3%MgO + 8%Fe
|N – Nitrogen||3%||Stimulates the growth of the grass leaf|
|P – Phosphorus||7%||Promotes root growth|
|K – Potassium||10%||Improves disease resistance|
|MgO – Magnesium Oxide||3%||Stimulates cell structure and green colour for better photosynthesis|
|Fe – Iron sulfate||8%||Makes scarifying easier and strengthens the plant structure|
Period of use
- 2-in-1: Moss killer & lawn feed in one!
- High-quality granules – not cheap powder!
- Produces a deep, dark green colour within a week
- Added iron sulphate increases resistance and helps the lawn recover after the winter
- Perfect as a spring, late autumn, or winter dethatching fertilizer
- Iron sulphate is often used as a first- and last fertilizer
- Up to 4 times less fertiliser needed than other manufacturers
- Promotes the growth of fine grasses
- Easy user manual
- Resealable packaging for excellent shelf life
- Not the desired result? 100% satisfaction guarantee or money back
- Used on over 100,000 lawns
- Wear protective gloves & goggles
- Mow the lawn: no shorter than 5 cm.
- Divide fertilizer into two equal parts. Sprinkle evenly over the lawn, applying one part lengthways and the other widthways
- Sweep excess product away from terraces and paved surfaces to prevent staining
- Lightly watering the lawn will accelerate action but is not necessary if rain is forecast.
Do not walk on the lawn for 7 days after use.
|Soil Type||For all types of grass and soil|
|Period of use||September till May|
|Granule type||2-3 mm|
|Safety||Not harmful for children and pets (after application)|