Log in or create new account to save this product to your wishlist.
Aerating your lawn is an essential part of your lawn maintenance regime. It allows nutrients and water to penetrate the soil better, resulting in deeper roots and a more robust plant. This offers greater resilience to the leaf and improved resistance to fungi and disease.
Aeration alleviates compacted soil, preventing puddles and soggy patches, which can inhibit leaf growth and suffocate the roots of the plant.
The most beneficial nutrients are found deep in the soil – aeration encourages a deeper root network, providing substantially improved access to nutrients and stored water.
Regularly aerating your lawn increases drainage during rainy seasons and resilience during drought.
How to aerate your lawn? Your MOOWY lawn aerator makes light work of this time-consuming task. Just run the multi-spike unit around your grass beds for speedy aeration.
Period of use
For best results, aerate once or twice a year.
Lawn aeration can be performed at any time of year, as long as the ground has not frozen.
- Improved distribution of air, water and nutrients throughout the soil
- Extremely simple to operation
- No more puddles and soggy patches
- Helps your grass develop a more substantial and robust root network
- Never harmful to the lawn
- Durable finish
- Enjoy a more beautiful, healthy lawn
MOOWY’s lawn aerator tool makes back-breaking work simple, effortless, and fast. Just run your aerator around your lawn for instantly improved soil.
- Suitable for all grass- and soil types
- Aerate once or twice a year for the best results
- Eliminates puddles in the lawn
- Develops superficial root networks, strengthening the lawn’s resistance
- Particularly beneficial in areas where the grass is reluctant to grow
- Can be used all year round, provided the temperature is above 5 degrees
- For more comfortable application, water your lawn before aeration. Much easier in slightly moist soil
- Your lawn is ready for immediate use after aeration
- Particularly beneficial before re-seeding or fertilising
Frequently Bought TogetherAll products
Choose the right product
Answer 2 questions and we suggest you
Take the survey
The hottest products!
Don’t miss them.