Log in or create new account to save this product to your wishlist.
Aerating your lawn is an essential part of your lawn maintenance regime. It allows nutrients and water to penetrate the soil better, resulting in deeper roots and a more robust plant. This offers greater resilience to the leaf and improved resistance to fungi and disease. Read more...
Aeration alleviates compacted soil, preventing puddles and soggy patches, which can inhibit leaf growth and suffocate the roots of the plant.
The most beneficial nutrients are found deep in the soil - aeration encourages a deeper root network, providing substantially improved access to nutrients and stored water.
Regularly aerating your lawn increases drainage during rainy seasons and resilience during drought.
How to aerate your lawn? Your MOOWY lawn aerator makes light work of this time-consuming task. Just run the multi-spike unit around your grass beds for speedy aeration.
Period of use
- Improved distribution of air, water and nutrients throughout the soil
- Extremely simple to operation
- No more puddles and soggy patches
- Helps your grass develop a more substantial and robust root network
- Never harmful to the lawn
- Durable finish
- Enjoy a more beautiful, healthy lawn